Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Laughter is the best medicine

There is something about the sound of rain steadily falling outside that is immensely relaxing and the sound of ocean waves can put me to sleep. But I'd have to say my favorite sound of all the sounds I can think of is the sound of laughter. Specifically, Andrew's laughter! He has such an innocence about him and all the things he laughs at are things he thinks are funny in his own precious and innocent mind. I find it so refreshing and joyful!

Andrew and I spent about a half an hour the other day looking at funny pictures of dogs and cats online and I'm going to share some of his favorites just so you too can have a laugh through the eyes of a 2 year old. No need to worry about innuendo or foul language here. :)

Andrew laughed so hard at this one and kept asking to see "The dog climbing the plant"

I don't know why but this was funny to him.


So cute!

He calls this one the "cat with the helmet"

"Great big bone!"

Aww!

Andrew tried to make this face too. So cute!



Laughter can always make us feel better no matter how stressed out we are. Thank God for laughter!

What has made you laugh lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment